May Sale - Buy one get one free!!
Ends 27 May 16
When you place an order, we will supply a second order free!
Sign Displaying for Offices, Shops, Warehouses, Exhibition and Market Stalls
Clamp A Sign is an Australian company that has now made it easier to hang a sign using our:
Sign Display Kit or Pallet Racking Sign Kit
The Sign Display Kit is a quick and easy way to hang and change a sign.
The aluminium Display Clamp has adjustable arms that can be easily attached to many types of objects from 28 to 55mm wide. A Sign Holder is then connected to the Display Clamp arms to display your signage.
The Sign Holders are available in A4 and A3 sizes, are made from strong black ABS plastic and will hold A4 (297x210mm) or A3 (297x420mm) graphics.
They are supplied with a white corflute Backing Board that makes it easy to display your signs printed straight from your own printer.
They are are also supplied with one clear protective sheet to help protect your signage from dust, wind and marks.
If you wish to display signs on both sides of the Sign Holder, additional clear protective sheets can be ordered in the Accessories Section.
This Sign Displaying Product allows you to display a sign on:
- Shop front windows
- Desks/Reception Counters
- Market Stall Gazebos, Tents and Umbrellas
- Exhibition Stands
- Poles and Partitions
- Glass and many other objects
It is as easy as 123:
1. Attach the Display Clamp, press arms in and secure with screw knob
2. Insert your signs into the Sign Holder, then
3. Slide the Sign Holder into the Display Clamp..........Done in seconds!
The advantages of the Sign Display Kits are:
- Portable and ideal for displaying temporary or permanent signage
- Signs can be quickly changed and moved to another location in seconds
- Save time and cost by printing your our signs using standard A4 or A3 paper
- No need for tape and no damage done to your signs
- Sign Holders can display in portrait and landscape and on both sides
- No tools, ladders or holes need to be drilled to attach signage
- No more signs falling or blown away in windy conditions
- Complete changeable sign hanging solution
Some examples of how to use the Sign Display Kits
The Display Clamp and Sign Holders can be purchased separately and if you need to hang a sign on an object that is smaller than 28mm wide, select either Display Clamp 45 or Display Clamp 35 and Sign Holders to suit your needs.
See the PRODUCT INFO section for more detailed information on the Sign Display Kits.
Pallet Racking Sign Kits are used to display signage on warehouse pallet racking and other shop/office slotted shelving systems, such as:
* Dexion * Spacerack * Acrow * Brownbuilt * Colby * Macrack * Acerack * LT * Gobal
A Pallet Racking Sign Kit consists of:
- 2 Frame Hooks that hook into racking slots, and a
- Ticket Sign Holder with white corflute backing board, that hold either A4 (297x210mm) or A3 (297x420) sized signage
- A clear protective sheet to help protect your signs. (If you wish to display signs on both sides of the Sign Holder, additional Clear Sheets can be purchased in the Accessories Section)
Examples of how to use the Pallet Racking Sign Kits
Pallet Racking Sign Kit A4
Pallet Racking Sign Kit A4
|Pallet Racking Sign Kit A4 + Two Sign A4 Holders|
|Pallet Racking Sign Kit A4||Pallet Racking Sign Kit A3||Pallet Racking Sign Kit A4 + One A4 Sign Holder|
These kits are very easy to install and remove. Two Frame Hooks are hooked into the slots or holes in the pallet racking uprights, then a Sign Holder is attached to them by sliding them into the Frame Hook arms.
The Pallet Racking Kit will allow a Sign Holder to be displayed in three different positions on the Frame Hooks.
These kits are ideal for:
- Pallet racking aisle and bay identification
- Displaying product and sale information
- Perfect temporary sign system for stocktaking
- Managing stock levels by marking paper or card type signage in the Sign Holder
- Displaying warning and safety signs
See the PRODUCT INFO section for more detailed information on the Pallet Racking Signs Kit.
* We do offer discounts for larger orders, send us an email for a quote.